Trading is a journey that can last a lifetime
While the idea of ‘buying low, and selling high,’ might sound simple enough; in actuality, profitable trading is considerably more difficult than just buying when price moves down, or selling when price moves higher. A trader’s Forex education can traverse a variety of market conditions and trading styles.
Three Types of Courses
In this section, you will learn the following:
- Introduction of Forex
- What is a broker?
- What is Market / Non-Market maker Broker?
- Currency Pairs Major, Minor & Exotic pairs
- Complete of training of MT4
- What are rules of trading
- Psychology, Money Management
- What is Risk and Reward Ratio in Forex?
- Importance concepts in the Forex market such as leverage and margin, order types and more.
During this section, you will learn the following:
- What are Candlesticks?
- Six Important Candlesticks Patterns and Uses?
- What is Support and Resistance?
- How to draw support & resistance and how to use them in trading?
- What is Range and Trend in Market and how to identify them?
- Types of trend
- What is Break Out and what is Pull Back?
- What is Channel and it’s Types?
- What are EMA and SMA and use of SMAand EMA?
- What is Confluence Point?
This is the stage when we’ll begin to look at how the concepts introduced in the Beginner and Intermediate stages are utilized in ‘real world’ scenarios. This is when we’ll begin to move from the theoretical to the practical. During this stage, you will learn:
Introduction of Harmonic
- Power Quality Scanner
- Draw With Fibbo Tools
- Analysis Market with Fibbo
- Generate Signals with Harmonic
VSA (Volume Spread Analysis)
- Introduction to VSA
- What is Supply and Demand and its Role
- Chart Reading Master Classes
- How to do analysis and trade using VSA?
- Wyckoff Channels and uses
- How to made Analysis and how to do trading using Price Action?
- What are charts pattern, Head & Shoulder and wedge breakouts?